Ice Energy will be exhibiting at the CIH Housing Conference and Exhibition in Manchester this June to demonstrate the many ways that air and ground source heat pumps can benefit social housing providers.
The event, which takes place at Manchester Central between 28-30 June, is the ideal opportunity for any housing organisations looking to improve heating standards within their stock, tackle fuel poverty and explore how heat pumps can replace ageing and inefficient fossil fuel heating systems.
Our team of experienced personnel will be on stand C47 to discuss how heat pumps can:
- Improve heating standards and quality of stock
- Tackle the growing issue of fuel poverty
- Provide a safer, cleaner renewable energy solution for tenants
- Minimise ongoing costs through low maintenance requirements and extended product life expectancy
- Offer advanced controls for remote diagnosis and monitoring
- Benefit from unique funding to assist with initial installation costs
- Generate an ongoing revenue stream
We'll also be able to discuss an innovative award-winning project in London where four tower blocks are benefitting from individual ground source heat pumps installed in more than 200 flats.
If you would like to register for free to attend the event, simply click the 'Register Now' button below.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.