Why Ice Energy?
The role we play in our work with affordable housing partners is as flexible as it is varied. We are as comfortable utilising our experience and skills as a main contractor as we are working collaboratively with others as a sub-contractor. Our focus is simply on delivering the service you require to the best possible level of quality and workmanship.
Services we provide
- Our design and supply expertise ensures you have the right renewable energy products for your bespoke project
- Full project management services provide complete peace of mind throughout the duration of the project, while lifetime technical support is provided after the work is complete
- Our fixed price works ensure there are no unwelcome surprises around cost. Covering all items (boreholes, trenching, radiators, etc.), these services can be tailored to meet your budget accordingly
- Support for you and your tenants via pre-works consultation and the provision of tailored handover packs to ensure a full appreciation and understanding of the technology before and after installation
- A service support structure which includes quick response initiatives such as remote monitoring systems, as well as a lifetime support service utilising the wealth of experience held by our nationwide team of engineers
Fundamentally, Ice Energy understands the importance of relaying the right information to all parties throughout the process. This is crucial that stakeholders' understand what we are trying to achieve, so that expectations are managed during and after the project.
Partner with confidence
Support when it's needed
Ice Energy has a dedicated team of engineers committed to providing all-year-round support, in addition to our technical service desk. For your peace of mind we operate a freephone emergency weekend technical support line and operate emergency cover over ALL holiday periods.
All our products are supplied with parts and labour warranties and are backed by an insurance warranty.
ISO 9001 registered
Ice Energy has gained accreditation under the ISO 9001 quality standard which demonstrates to an external auditing body that Ice Energy has a documented quality management system and is dedicated to continually improving its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of the International Standards.
Member of the Sustainable Energy Association
The Sustainable Energy Association, of which Ice Energy is the Chair, is the leading industry body which lobbies for the adoption of microgeneration in the UK, having significant input and influence on Government thinking on renewables.
ISO 14001 registered
ISO 14001 measures Ice Energy's compliance with all relevant Environmental Legislation and Regulations regarding the prevention of pollution, operating the business in an environmentally sensitive manner, purchasing environmentally friendly materials where appropriate, raising the awareness of staff, reducing energy usage and reducing on energy waste where possible.